Lift Master Repairs Woodland Hills
There are many garage openers in the American market, and many garage door suppliers in Woodland Hills. And when we need to make a decision which garage opener to purchase and install, when there are so many garage door companies in Woodland Hills, we can easily get confused, and make a bad decision. We are here to try and assist you make the right decision, when purchasing a new garage opener, and to help you get a new garage opener installed in Woodland Hills California. After many years in the overhead door services in Woodland Hills, we do not think that there is a kind of opener that we did not see, repaired, services, and adjust. If you search and ask around, you will find that there are many types of openers in the American market and in Woodland Hills California, when each one of the opener manufactures will declare that they offer the best openers, in terms of strength, long lasting and warranty.
So after countless openers repair and installation in Woodland Hills, from different brands, our preferred brand, that we consider to be from the kind of opener that can easily last 20 years and more, and that is easy to install, synchronize and use, is the openers created by LIFT MASTER. It does not matter if it is their powerful chain drive opener, their silent belt drive opener, ½ Horse power, or the ¾, their garage openers are from the kind that you can trust to do the job for many years, and that will never require from us to return to the customers location in Woodland Hills once we completed the installation.
If you live in Woodland Hills, and you are wondering which garage opener will be the right opener for you, this article will help you make a wide choice. If you live in Woodland Hills California, and you already owned a Lift Master opener in the past, you probably aware to the qualities of the openers made by Lift Master, and the only decision left for you to do is to choose the type of the opener, whether to install a Belt drive opener or chain drive opener in Woodland Hills.
Lift Master Opener Installation Woodland Hills CA
The garage opener installation is an important part on your way to a new Lift Master garage opener in Woodland Hills. To get the right Lift Master opener is not enough, since if you purchased the best opener, but did not use the services of a professional installer, you will not get the quality that a Lift Master can provide you. You can go and purchase the best garage opener in Woodland Hills, but if you will decide to install it by yourself without the proper tools, or use the services of a handyman which is not a licensed and experienced overhead doors technician in Woodland Hills, you will not get the full potential that such a high quality opener can give you. We recommend you to purchase the opener and use the services of a garage installer in Woodland Hills, instead of purchasing the opener in one place, and then looking for someone who can install a new opener for you. We offer both high quality Lift Master openers in Woodland Hills, and installation services for all kinds of garage openers.
Chain drive opener in Woodland Hills
The Lift Master chain drive opener is probably our best seller in Woodland Hills, and it is our first choice when recommending our customers which opener to purchase. It is a reliable opener, relatively easy to install and to operate, and with the right maintenance, it can serve you for more than 20 years.
The chain drive garage opener in Woodland Hills work with a steel belt (Like a motorcycle chain) which is moving by the opener. And while moving along the rail, it move the trolley which is connected to the door itself, open and close the door whenever you need it to. If you need parts for garage openers in Woodland Hills, you can contact us for a same day service.
The chain motor is easy to maintain, and the basic garage door maintenance, which should be performed every 6 months will definitely protect it, improve the way it is working, and will ensure that the opener will continue to work like it does for many more years. MY Garage Doors offer same day garage opener service and maintenance in Woodland Hills California.
Lift Master belt drive opener Woodland Hills CA
As we explained above, the chain drive opener is a strong and reliable opener. But there is another strong and reliable opener, which is for the people who would like their garage door in Woodland Hills to open and close in a silent way. If you’re overhead door in Woodland Hills is located above the living room or the bedroom, or if it is important for you to have a silently operating garage opener, you should choose the belt drive opener as your next garage opener in Woodland Hills.
Some people do prefer to hear their garage door every time that someone open or close the door. If you are one of them and you prefer to hear and know when someone uses your garage door in Woodland Hills, we will recommend to stick to the chain drive opener. Which is considered to be relatively quiet, but a little noisier than the chain opener.
Lift Master Accessories Woodland Hills CA
One feature of the Lift Master opener is a battery backup. It is recommended for garages in Woodland Hills which does not have an access into the garage beside the garage door itself, and in cases when there is no electricity to the garage, you still want to be able to open and close the door using the opener. The Battery backup is charging until it is full, and when it is needed, it provide you the needed energy to open and close the garage door even if there is no electrify. We supply and install garage openers in Woodland Hills with battery backup, all you need to do is to contact us for a same day service in Woodland Hills California.
We offer all kinds of garage repairs in Woodland Hills California: From Lift Master opener repair and installation, to garage door maintenance, with our same day service in Woodland Hills, we can fix any garage door issue today.
Lift Master Safety Sensors Woodland Hills
The next sentence apply for all garage opener brands, whether it is a Lift Master opener in Woodland Hills California, or a garage door opener in Redondo Beach CA: Every garage door opener must include a safety feature! This is not an option or a choice, there is no yes or no here, this is according to a federal law, which require that. One of the common safety feature is safety sensors, which you can find in every residential or commercial overhead door in Woodland Hills California.
Safety sensors are there for a reason, and that reason is your safety, whether it is a garage in Woodland Hills, or someplace else. Think about the seat belt in your car, the car will drive the same whether you use it or not, but in case of an accident, you won’t be as protected as you would be if you use the seat belt. And the same goes for the safety sensors, in Woodland Hills, garage door safety sensors in Brooklyn New York, or anywhere else. They have no part in operating the door, and the garage door will work the same with or without them. But they are there for safety. In case a child, a pet, your car, or anything else will be left under the door when it closing. To prevent the garage door in Woodland Hills from closing when the path isn’t clear, the safety sensors sense that there is blocking the way, and they will signal to the opener in Woodland Hills that closing the door now, mean hurting someone or damaging something.
Again, in Woodland Hills, in Los Angeles or anywhere else in the US, using an electric garage opener with no safety sensors is illegal.
If you live in Woodland Hills, and you think that there is something wrong with the garage safety sensors, you can visit the tutorial on safety sensors troubleshooting, or contact us for same day garage repair in Woodland Hills.
Lift Master opener troubleshooting
Even the best and the strongest opener need some maintenance and adjustments. Not every garage opener problem require a new opener, but at the same time, not every problem that can be repaired will always be the best decision. We use our experience in repairing garage doors in Woodland Hills to determine whether to repair the garage opener or to replace it.
We gathered some garage door opener troubleshooting tips for garages in Woodland Hills California, to help you get your opener working again by doing it yourself. They are general tips, and you can use them for your garage in Woodland Hills, or someplace else. It is important to make it clear that many times the problem is not coming from the opener, but from the garage mechanism like the garage door spring. Many times during servicing garages in Woodland Hills, we get calls from customers who think that their garage opener is broken, when it is actually a different problem. But luckily we can repair all kinds of garage door problems, including garage door spring repair in Woodland Hills.
The opener does not respond at all
In case the remote control, the keypad and the wall switch doesn’t trigger any response from the opener in Woodland Hills, it is possible that you have a problem with electricity. Look at the opener and search for a light. If there is no lights at all from the opener, check if there is electricity in the garage, if not contact an electrician in Woodland Hills to repair the problem.
The remote control doesn’t open the door
We receive many calls from customers in Woodland Hills regarding issued with their garage remote. If just the remote control doesn’t open and close the door at all, then it may be for few reasons:
- The first, is the Battery of the remote control is dead, and need to be replaced. You can find new battery in many places in Woodland Hills, or online.
- The second option, is that the opener is in locked position. Check the wall switch and release it from “Locked”.
- The third, the remote may need to be reprogrammed. Try replacing the battery, or check if the wall switch is in “Locked” position. If it doesn’t solve the problem, contact a garage door technician in Woodland Hills.
The opener does not close or open the door all the way
It may be due to travel limits problem, or you may have a problem with the opener’s gear. If you are located in Woodland Hills, we can fix both.
The door close partly, and then stop and open again.
This may be due to a safety feature problem. The safety sensors may be damaged, not aligned, the wire which connect them to the motor may be cut. The solution is to repair the problem, so the opener will close the door again. You can try and fix it by yourself, or contact a garage repairman in Woodland Hills to fix it for you.
- Our Lift Master Services in Woodland Hills:
- Lift Master Chain drive repair Woodland Hills.
- Lift Master belt repair Woodland Hills.
- New Lift Master opener installation Woodland Hills.
- Lift Master safety sensor repairs Woodland Hills.
- Lift Master Key Pad repair Woodland Hills.
- Lift Master residential and commercial repair Woodland Hills.
Lift Master opener DIY
If you decided to install or repair the opener by yourself, instead of using a opener installer in Woodland Hills, there are few things you should know before purchasing an opener and installing it.
- The first thing you should do I to make sure that the garage opener can be installed. If this is the first time you install an opener in your garage in Woodland Hills, and there was never an opener installed there before, make sure that the installation is even possible. There are cases when it is impossible to install a new opener (If there is a beam at the rails path etc…). If you are not sure, contact is for free phone consultation and same day service in Woodland Hills.
- Before you install the opener, make sure that the door is working perfectly when you use it manually, and never expect the opener to force a door to open and close and “fix” an existing problem. The opener, whether it is a Lift master opener, or any other brand in Woodland Hills, does not supposed to do the lifting of the door, and a safe garage door should work easily even without the opener. If there is a problem with the door itself, address the issue first, or contact a garage door contractor in Woodland Hills to assist you.
- Plan the opener installation before you jump into it. Whether it is an opener installation in Woodland Hills or in Los Angeles, make sure that you have all the parts, the tools and that the path for the opener and the rail is clear.
- The Lift Master opener manual guide was written by the people who created the opener, and they wrote the instructions to allow you to use the opener in Woodland Hills in the safest way. So follow the installation instructions, and make sure that the opener is installed the right way. If you will not follow the instructions, you may find soon that you need service for your garage door in Woodland Hills.
- Use the right tools for the installation in Woodland Hills. Do not try and improvise, there are certain tools which are required in order to complete the job, and to do it on the safe side. There is an article written by “Three Beaches Garage Doors” that can help you perform a DIY Garage Door repair in Redondo Beach. It is written for another area in Los Angeles, but the tips you will find in it can be used for garage doors in Woodland Hills.
- Search, ask and learn about the garage door and the way it is operating. The garage door works in a safe way, and trying to install a new opener, when you do not know how the garage door works can be dangerous. If you are not sure, please call us for same day overhead door repair in Woodland Hills.
- Avoid risks and ask. Do not “assume” or guess, a garage door job can be dangerous. If you are not sure about anything, contact a garage door company in Woodland Hills California, or contact Lift Master for assistance.
- And before you begin – Never Ignore Safety! No garage door repair worth that you will put yourself, or your family at risk. If you are not sure what to do, or you think that you need assistance, do not hesitate, and get a garage door technician in Woodland Hills to assist you.
Sometime a problem that can take a professional garage technician - who performed garage repairs in Woodland Hills – 2 minutes to solve, can take you few hours. You need to remember that when you install Lift Master openers in Woodland Hills daily, you know how to deal with all types of obstacles and problems on the way to a new garage opener in Woodland Hills.
Lift Master Opener Service In Woodland Hills